Herons Glen Golf Operations
At the Herons Glen Pro Shop, our courteous and professional staff is waiting to provide you with first class service.
Golf Course Conditions Hotline 239.731.4555
The Golf Club at Herons Glen is highlighted by an 18-hole championship course designed by Ron Garl in 1991 and redesigned in 2006 by Gordon Lewis that plays to golfers of all levels. Six sets of tees feature total yardages from 4,225 to 6,468 yards. The practice range includes a 17,800 sq. ft. driving range tee with 27 Turf-Hound hitting stations along with Bermuda grass stations, an 8,500 sq. ft. practice putting green and a 2,300 sq. ft. chipping area with practice bunker for golfers to warm up before their tee time. We also created a Par 3 golf course on both the front & back 9. Par 3 course usage is limited.
2019 – 2020 Golf Membership Rates
All rates include sales tax
Herons Glen Resident Single Golf Membership = $2,665.70
Resident Couple Golf Membership = $4,442.12
First time Herons Glen residents are eligible for a one time pro-rated membership amount when joining for the very first time.
Non Herons Glen Resident Single Golf Membership = $3,464.45
Non Herons Glen Resident Couple Golf Membership =$6,036.26
Annual memberships are valid from October 1st – September 30th of each year
· Chelsea tee time software for event and regular golf sign up
· Eight day advanced tee time requests
· Unlimited practice facility usage
· No trail fees (Cart Fees) for the duration of membership
· Year round men’s & ladies golf association events
· Year round club run events
· Discounted golf shop merchandise
· Annual practice facility memberships are available which include the driving range, practice green & chipping green
· Annual golf and practice facility membership rates are TBD on an annual basis
· Membership season runs October – September
· Pro-rated membership rates are available for first time Herons Glen residents joining after October
Herons Glen Resident Non Member Information
· Resident nonmember discounted golf rates year round, 10 play cards are available. The 10 play card is $650.00 and is available to all HG residents and is good until May 1st. Basically the card saves you $10 per round off the morning rate or $100 off the 10 rounds.
· Practice facility fee = $7.00
· 3 day advanced tee time booking, public gets 2 days
· Usage of private golf carts for daily play Game Improvement
· Private one on one instruction
· Group lessons
· Adult and junior instruction
· Weekly clinics
· Fully stocked golf shop
· Apparel lines: Page & Tuttle, Monterey Club, Adidas, Callaway, Foot Joy, Ahead, Golf Her, Brooks Brothers, Bette & Court, Sport Haley and many more…
· Golf equipment line: Callaway, Titleist, Foot Joy, Cobra, Ahead, Sun Mountain and more….